ABOUT THE ESI AUTUMN FORUM
The Autumn edition, and the final Forum Series event of the year, will bring together those in and around the esports industry for an evening of networking, food and drinks with one panel and one presentation.
5 Leading industry speakers.
1 Keynote presentation.
Plenty of networking with exceptional food and drink.
ESI Forum Series – Autumn Edition In partnership with HKS – 14th November 2019 (6pm till Late)
The ESI Autumn Forum is a one evening B2B event taking place in the legendary city of London on the 14th November 2019, in partnership with HKS.
It will include the tried and tested ESI Forum Series format of networking drinks, food aplenty, a presentation, followed by a thought provoking panel and further networking opportunities!
Esports & Sports Team
- Esports organisations30%
- Suppliers & Service Providers30%
- Sports Clubs & Leagues10%
- Regulatory bodies, Betting companies and others10%
- VCs & Investors5%
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
ESI Forums are must-attend events for anyone interested in or currently doing business in esports around the world.
One evening jam-packed full of networking and mentorship opportunities.
We’ll provide ample place and time for sponsors and partners to help learn, guide, and partner-up with fresh talent and entrepreneurs in the esports space.
ESI Forum Series – Autumn edition takes place in the HKS Headquarters in London. No better place in the world for strategy, creativity and design.
ESI Forum Series opens the doors to the esports entrepreneurs of the world while simultaneously capturing the intent of esports fans and businesses. This is a phenomenal opportunity to showcase your business and to promote it as a leader within, supporter and partner of the industry as it continues to grow.
This event will offer a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor on all aspects related to the business of esports from looking after and management of players to marketing, merchandising, building a brand, fan engagement, and more. ESI will bring together the decision makers at the world’s top teams, tournament organisers, brands, bookmakers, suppliers, investors, professional service providers, sports clubs, media and more.
- Brand awareness to a targeted crowd of decision makers across esports, and connected industries
- Be known as a leader in the space to the full sphere of stakeholders
- Support the burgeoning esports industry and ensure people know who you are, and what you can offer
- Gain extensive support from the full Esports Insider network on your journey in esports. This includes content and promotion on one of the leading industry news portals globally, support on social channels, real-life connections and plenty more
For more information and to get involved: [email protected]
With 2019 drawing to a close, what have been the major industry trends of 2019? How has esports as an industry grown and progressed, what have been the highlights, the lowlights, and what needs to happen next for it to push on?
- Nicolas Maurer - CEO - Team Vitality
- Heather Dower - Marketing Director - ESL UK
- Viktor Wanli - CEO - Kinguin
- Michael 'Odee' O'Dell - Managing Director - London Royal Ravens