- ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ means Esports Insider Limited
- ‘the site’ means the Esports Insider website or the individual events page operated by an entity within the SBC Global group of companies (Sports Betting Community Ltd and its subsidiaries)
- ‘you’ and ‘your’ means you, the person engaging with us, registering for our events or services or visiting our site.
2. HOW TO CONTACT US
Address: Customer Services Dept, Esports Insider Ltd, Riverbank House, 1 Putney Bridge Approach, Putney, London, SW6 3JD
Email: [email protected]
3. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Information you give us: We collect any information you provide to us when you complete registration forms, or provide us with your details over the phone, for example when you register an account with us, register to attend one of our events or subscribe to our mailing list. This information might include your name, address, email address, phone number, credit card information and other information relevant to the event or service that you’re registering for.
Information we collect about you: We will collect any information contained in any correspondence between you and us via contact forms on websites, and emails or telephone calls.
We may collect, for the purposes of any events that we operate badged access for, information about your location in and engagement with the event. For example, for certain events, access will be granted via a badge which holds your registration details including personal information. You will be required to use your badge to gain access to the event.
We may collect information about you visiting our website and how you use it. This may include your IP address, geographical location, device information, browser type, referral source, length of visit, operating system, number of page views and similar information. This information may be collected by a third party website analytics service provider on our behalf and/or may be collected using cookies. For more information on cookies please see below.
Information we receive from third parties: We may collect information about you from third parties that we work closely with for the purposes of delivering to you the services that you request from us. For example, we may engage third parties to assist us with our online event registration systems or payment systems; these entities will collect information directly from you on our behalf. We may engage third parties to operate event websites on our behalf; these entities will collect information directly from you about your visits to the website on our behalf.
We may also receive information about you from third parties where you have consented to such third party sharing your information with us.
4. HOW WE USE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
You agree that we may use your information for the following purposes:
- to provide you with services or information that you have requested from us such as attendance at one of our events or receiving an email or newsletter;
- to contact you with information about an event that you’re attending.
- to keep in contact with you about other events or services of ours that we believe may interest you.
- to share information with other entities within the SBC Global group to enable them to contact you with information about goods or services that may interest you.
- to provide customer service and support, deal with enquiries or notify you of changes in relation to your attendance at one of our events, use of our site or other services.
- to carry out aggregated and anonymised research about general consumer engagement with our events, sites and services.
- to perform statistical analyses of users of the site, and their viewing and participation patterns, for product development.
5. WHO WE MIGHT SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
You agree that we can share your personal information with:
- other entities in the SBC Global group or selected third parties that we work with, where necessary for the purposes of delivering to you services that you request from us. For example, when you register to attend an event that we host, we may need to share your information with third party sub-contractors, service providers or other SBC Global entities.
- any other SBC Global entity for marketing purposes.
- any other third parties where necessary to enable us to enforce our legal rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety of our employees or where such disclosure may be permitted or required by law.
If you do not wish for cookies to be installed on your device, you can change the settings on your browser or device to reject cookies. For more information about how to reject cookies using your internet browser settings please consult the “Help” section of your internet browser (or alternatively visit http://www.aboutcookies.org). Please note that, if you do set your Internet browser to reject cookies, you may not be able to access all of the functions of our websites.
7. THIRD PARTY CONTENT, SITES AND CONTRIBUTORS
8. HOW WE LOOK AFTER YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW LONG WE KEEP IT FOR
We use appropriate technological and operational security measures to protect your information against any unauthorised access to or unlawful use. We will retain your information for as long as is necessary to provide you with the services that you have requested from us or for as long as the law otherwise permits.
Transmission of information over the internet can be insecure, and although we employ measures to protect your information from unauthorised access, you acknowledge that we cannot always guarantee the security of information sent over the internet.
9. YOUR RIGHTS TO THE INFORMATION WE HOLD ABOUT YOU
You have the right to see the personal data that we keep about you, by making a request in writing to the Customer Services Dept (details provided above at Paragraph 2). You can also contact us using the details above at Paragraph 2 if you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect or want it removed.